Home Medic Alert System
Calls Friends & Family and/or 911
The Freedom Alert is the world’s FIRST Programmable 2-Way Voice Emergency Pendant Communicator
Affordable one time purchase
No Activation Fees
No Monthly Fees
Program up to 4 friends or family members
Now with 911 forwarding*
Compatible with touch land-line and most VoIP phone lines
Wireless coverage of up to 600 feet
Water resistant pendant
Learn More »
Enjoy Independent Living with no monitoring fees
If you or a loved one had an emergency while alone at home, would you be able to reach the phone to call for help? The wearable alert system allows you to call an emergency contact or 911 with a push of a button.
Personalized system lets you choose who the base unit will call:
1. Up to 4 friends or family
2. Up to 4 friends or family, & then the 911 emergency operator
3. Or just the 911 emergency operator.
*911 forwarding allows your personal contacts to press 911 on their keypad, so the system will hang up and dial the emergency operator.
Learn More »
What comes with the Freedom Alert system?
Freedom Alert Base which connects to your phone line includes
4 Rechargeable AA Batteries
1 wearable pendent includes
2 Lithium Ion Pendant batteries
Options to add:
Emergency Wall Communicator
Extra pendants for multiple users
More Info »
Who could benefit from a Freedom Alert system?
Elderly people benefit greatly from the added sense of security when they have a Personal Emergency Response System in their home. Falls are common for people over 65, and knowing they have a way to get help at the push of button provides a lot of comfort.
People who live alone, no matter how old you are, should have a way to get assistance in case of emergency, that doesn’t require searching for your cell phone.
People with medical conditions will appreciate having a handy way to get medical help in case of emergency.
Parents with young children might also feel better knowing that even a young child could easily call for help with a 1-button solution.
The benefit of staying connected and being able to get help in a personal emergency will help anyone, no matter your age or lifestyle. The wireless alarm system is simple and requires no monitoring fees, so it works for anyone.
How does the Freedom Alert System work?
1. Set up. Once the Freedom Alert kit is set up, it’s very simple to use, but getting the system ready requires some time to follow the instructions. Make sure the people you are adding to your contact list is aware you are doing so, and make sure to test the system.
2. Press the Alert button. Hold the blue Emergency button on the pendant for 2 seconds (or the red Help button on the wall communicator). Requiring a 2 second hold helps prevent accidental activation. The wireless alarm will dial the first contact that you’ve programmed.
3. Contacts answer the call. If the first contact is available, they will answer the call and be asked to press 5 to continue the conversation. You will be able to talk to and hear the person through your 2 way communicator pendent. If it is determined that you need emergency attention, the contact can just dial 911 on their keypad, and the wireless alarm will hang up with them and dial 911 directly.
4. If the first contact doesn’t answer, or they don’t push 5 to continue the call, the Freedom Alert will continue calling the next number on the list. If you have set the system to call Friends and 911, and none of the friends are available, it will dial 911 to connect you.
5. Hang up. If you want to end the conversation, and stop the Freedom Alert from continuing calls, you can press the gray TEST button on the back of the pendant.
More Info »
What will happen if you fall and can’t get to a telephone?
If you or a loved one had a medical emergency while alone at home, would you be able to reach the phone to call for help? The Wearable Home Emergency Phone
is your first alert life line to family member or a 911 Operator.
Who needs an Emergency Medical Alert Phone?
The Freedom Alert Phone is ideal for anyone living along, or spending time alone, and concerned about personal safety, especially seniors with mobility
concerns. Anyone at risk should never be without a medic alert communication system. Emergencies happen in seconds and getting help quickly is extremely
important. The life line to call help is a small, easily carried medical alert speakerphone, conveniently worn as a pendant or clipped to your belt.
Get Yours Today »
How does it work?
To install the Freedom Alert Phone, simply connect the base station to any phone outlet and electrical outlet in your home. A Splitter is included, so the
outlet remains available for use. Fit the battery into the pendant, and you’re ready to start programming. Take a few minutes to easily program up to 4
contact numbers, or set to 911 only.
In an emergency, press the activation button on the pendent to initiate a call to your contact numbers. With our 911 Forwarding feature, a friend or family
member can simply dial 911 from their phone while still on the line. The unit will then automatically hand up and dial emergency services. If the
programmed contacts are unreachable, the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator.
The emergency automatic phone dialer can be a potential lifesaver and life line for seniors, singles, baby sitters or anyone who may be faced with an
accident, illness or a dangerous situation.
What happens if I am unable to speak?
If you are unable to speak, the wireless alarm can still give the 911 operators your location by utilizing a caller ID function. You can feel safer
knowing that your location is known before you speak.
Should I wear the Freedom Alert Phone pendent while sleeping?
No. To prevent accidental activation, do not wear the pendant while sleeping. Instead of wearing the pendant while sleeping, place the pendant within easy
reach of your bed, on a nearby stand or table.
Requires no monthly subscriptions, or service fees.
Two-way communication capabilities means you can speak directly to your contact person or the 911 Operator
Audible prompts and confirmations during set-up and testing
Program up to 4 personal contacts
Slide switch on unit allows you to select from 3 modes:
Call up to 4 custom contacts
Call up to 4 custom contacts & then emergency 911
Call 911 directly
Pendent can be worn comfortably around your neck with the included lanyard or carry it in your pocket or clipped to your belt.
Water-resistant pendant is splash proof and may be taken into the shower or bath, but it should never be completely submerged or in the direct shower stream.
The Freedom Alert emergency phone is approved for us for 911 calls in all 50 States and in Canada
No charging necessary, a replaceable AAA alkaline battery (included) in the pendant lasts up to 1 year in standby or for up to 30 minutes of talk time.
System test and battery test functions
24 hour emergency battery back-up
The Wireless Alarm Phone comes with a 12 month limited warranty
OPTIONAL Emergency Wall Communicator can be mounted in the shower.
Get Yours Today »
Size of pendant – 3.9 inches high, 1.9 inches wide, and 0.75 inches thick
Range – 600 feet (183 meters), line-of-sight, when worn around the neck
Battery life – up to 1 year standby or up to 30 minutes talk time
Use with home phone line, not for use with cell phones.
FCC, DOC and CSA approved, ETL listed
Splash resistant to JIS 6 standard
Operating frequency – 900 MHz
One year limited warranty
Get Yours Today »